Nani Nagarjuna DevaDas Day 2 Collections:
Unlike the previous weeks, a mid-week release for DevaDas didn’t quite make sense. It was for sentimental reasons, but the opening day collections were affected and now, the second day is also coming across as weak.
The drop on the second day was anticipated, but DevaDas has fallen in a zone where there are signs of worry. It means after the weekend; the film would most likely find it tight at the box office. The good news is there is a weekend ahead and also a holiday on the second day of the weekday due to Gandhi Jayanti.
The second-day collections of DevaDas starring Nagarjuna and Nani are 2.1 Cr in the Telugu states. It is a decent number, but the hold could have been better.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend