Magadheera Japan Boxoffice Collections:
Megapower Star Ram Charan’s blockbuster movie Magadheera is creating havoc at the Japan box office.
Rajamouli’s craze has reached worldwide post the stupendous success of Baahubali series, and now his directorial venture Magadheera has achieved an unbelievable feat in Japan. As we all know Rajinikanth’s Muthu holds the highest Indian grosser film in Japan by collecting a whopping 1.6 million dollars at the box office. And now after 20 years, a Telugu film Magadheera starring Ram Charan has surpassed it by collecting 1.77 million dollars. This film has pushed the Rajinikanth’s Muthu to second place and Baahubali(1.2 million $) to third place.
Receiving such an overwhelming response from the people of Japan, Ram Charan has conveyed his thanks over his Twitter handle for making his film a memorable hit in his career. He also thanked his director S.S Rajamouli for giving him such a fantabulous film. Kajal Agarwal plays the female lead and Geetha Arts has bankrolled this project.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review