Goodachari Movie Closing Collections Report.
Goodachari was the second big surprise in a month’s time after RX100. The movie opened slowly but picked up due to word of mouth.
The difference between RX100 and Goodachari was the mass penetration for the former and the overseas acceptance for the later. Goodachari did well exceedingly in the US, emerging a blockbuster. It wasn’t on the same level in the Telugu states after the opening weekend but maintained a decent trend and more than doubled up the previous best of the lead actor Adivi Sesh.
Goodachari theatricals were valued at around 4 crores, and the film collected nearly 8 crores in the full run. It is a blockbuster in the US. In the Telugu states, the business was scattered few territories being fantastic and other only good. Overall, it is a Super Hit considering the high percentage from the overseas.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend