Chinababu starring Karthi in the lead role has been steady over the weekend after a weak opening. However, the problem is the relatively lower levels at which it is operating.
The opening weekend is expected to be a tad above 2 Cr. The numbers from the rest of the week are going to be weakened further. It means there is nothing significant to be expected from the box office for the movie from the Telugu states going forward unless the upcoming week releases get terrible reception.
It was the same case with Karthi’s last release Khaki as well despite better appreciation. The genre was a problem then, the nativity seems to be a problem now.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend