Chi La Sow Movie Closing Collections Report.
Chi La Sow marking the debut of actor Rahul Ravindran as a director turned out to be a niche fare, in the end. The movie was for a limited audience which meant that numbers were going to be low. A clash with a film targeting the same audience further dented its prospects.
The worldwide theatricals were valued at around 2.5 Cr for Chi La Sow. The good promotions and backing by King Akkineni Nagarjuna gave it visibility for the openings. However, it got effected big time by Goodachari in places where it had the maximum potential to collect like Hyderabad city and other, top-tier A Centres and the US.
Chi La Sow ended its run with a 2 Cr collection. It has done well in only a couple of territories and failed everywhere else. In the end, it is a below average fare.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review