Aravindha Sametha 3 Days Collections Report:
The third day of Aravindha Sametha was flat. There was no growth from the previous day which was expected considering it is the first weekend Saturday. However, we have to remember that it was a mid-week release.
While no growth is fine for now, as long as there is no drop, the lack of growth is an early indicator of how things are going to be in the future. A big drop is around the corner. Luckily, for the Jr NTR starrer, it will be running through the holiday’s period which will help it get decent revenue until the end of the second weekend. There will be a significant drop in the weekdays just before the big festival days. But, that shouldn’t be a worrying factor as the numbers will pick up again during the weekends.
Below is the break-up of collections for the third day. Ceded, Nellore, Guntur, and Krishna are performing well. Nizam is getting set for a sudden fall. Overall, day 3 numbers are fine, but a small jump would have given positive signals for the days ahead.
Krishna – 0.49 L
Guntur – 0.62 L
East – 0.40 L
West – 0.30 L
Nellore – 0.23 L
Uttar Andhra – 0.76 L
Ceded – 1.4 Cr
Nizam – 2.61 Cr
Total Day 3 Collections – 6.81 Cr
Total 3 Days Collections – 39.12 Cr
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend