Aravindha Sametha 2nd Day Collections:
The second day of Aravindha Sametha has been steady all over. The morning shows were slow, to begin with, but eventually, they picked up to have a blast in the evening and late night shows.
The trend suggests an average fare kind of run. It is the occupancies of the morning shows that are an indicator. However, one also needs to keep in mind the mid-week release. In a way, the run is going to be similar to Janatha Garage. The good news is unlike Janatha Garage, Aravindha Sametha has a bigger stretch of holidays.
Ceded and Guntur, are the best performing areas. The rest of the territories are also good, except for East and West, where Aravindha Sametha is performing like an average movie.
Here are the collections of Aravindha Sametha from various territories on the second day. Excluding the Baahubali movies, it is the third highest second-day collections for a Telugu movie after Rangasthalam and Bharat Ane Nenu.
Krishna – 0.49 L
Guntur – 0.67 L
East – 0.46 L
West – 0.32 L
Nellore – 0.26 L
Uttar Andhra – 0.88 L
Ceded – 1.31 Cr
Nizam – 2.55 Cr
Total Day 2 collection – 6.94 Cr
Total 2 Days Collection – 32.31 Cr
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend