That Goodachari has taken the best opening among the new releases is a known knowledge by now. What is latest it that it has opened more than double the next best in the competition.
The other two releases were Chi La Sow and Brand Babu. Both the films failed to show any growth that could make them a significant threat for Goodachari in diving the audience attention. To put it differently, the combined business of these two films is likely to be less than Goodachari.
The opening of Goodachari is less than 1 Cr in Telugu states, and that is definitely not low considering how the previous films of Adivi Sesh have opened. With the momentum going to be there through the weekend, Goodachari will enter the breakeven zone in the next few days.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review