Goodachari has completed its first week at the box office. The film opened decently and picked up dramatically over the weekend, with the first Sunday being the best day. It held well on the next two days but slowed down on Wednesday.
However, the real struggle has been in the last two days. It is because of the new releases Srinivasa Kalyanam and Vishwaroopam 2. The first week ended on a weaker note thanks to the latest releases. It is expected to be around 4 Cr in the Telugu states and little above 7 Cr worldwide.
As it is, the first week is the highest share collecting movie for Goodachari’s lead actor Adivi Sesh. The film will continue to collect, but at lower levels till Independence Day. Chances of a 10 Cr closing look bleak unless there is a turnaround in the second weekend, and lead up to the Independence Day.
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task