2.0 Crosses 400 Crores Worldwide Collections Report:
The Nation’s most awaited sequel 2.0 has hit the screens last Thursday and bagged positive talk. After a decent start, the collections have picked up and are crossing milestones each passing day.
2.0 got a mammoth release with over hype across the world but the flick failed to beat the opening day records. It started with rave reviews but the collections were not on par to the expected trade. Thanks to the weekend, this flick picked up the momentum and registered record numbers at the ticket window. At the end of Sunday’s night show, the flick collected a worldwide gross of 400 crores corresponding to a share of 250+ crores including all the released versions.
For now, the trade is satisfactory for the makers but this momentum should continue for one more week to land Lyca Productions into the safe zone. This flick’s Hindi version alone grossed 100 crores and became the first flick to do so in Rajini Kanth’s career.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review