2.0 Crosses 400 Crores Worldwide Collections Report:
The Nation’s most awaited sequel 2.0 has hit the screens last Thursday and bagged positive talk. After a decent start, the collections have picked up and are crossing milestones each passing day.
2.0 got a mammoth release with over hype across the world but the flick failed to beat the opening day records. It started with rave reviews but the collections were not on par to the expected trade. Thanks to the weekend, this flick picked up the momentum and registered record numbers at the ticket window. At the end of Sunday’s night show, the flick collected a worldwide gross of 400 crores corresponding to a share of 250+ crores including all the released versions.
For now, the trade is satisfactory for the makers but this momentum should continue for one more week to land Lyca Productions into the safe zone. This flick’s Hindi version alone grossed 100 crores and became the first flick to do so in Rajini Kanth’s career.
- Legendary Actor To Play A Full Length Role in Prabhas Pan-India Film
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Awards And One Negative Quality Task
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Truth Tower Game Has Drawn The Attention Of Everyone
- Bigg Boss Telugu: It’s A Fun-Filled Weekend Mixed With Entertainment And Twist.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Wild Card Entry And The Surprise Gift
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Becomes The Captian Of The House
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Who Is Going To Be Evicted This Week?
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Another Contestant To Make A Wild Card Entry
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Gangavva Back To Form, Netizens Express Happiness.
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Best And Worst Performers Of The Task