Shah Rukh Khan Salman Khan Movie News:
The two superstars of India, Shahrukh Khan, and Salman Khan are considered to be onscreen rivals. However, the Bollywood circles are now reverberating that these two Khans are sharing screen space very soon.
SRK and Salman are said to be thick friends off the screen and they are looking forward to working with each other for a full-fledged flick other than just cameos. Their wish is turning to be a reality as the top-notch maker Sanjay Leela Bhansali is planning a multi-starrer with these two heroes for his next. This director is currently busy preparing the script and will declare this news officially once he completes the bound script. But this pre-production would take almost nine months from now, confirms a source close to this Padmavat director.
This flick will have a backdrop of how two family friends become enemies with many issues between them. This project would create a ground shattering records at the box office. They were last seen working together in the flick Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam which released in 2002.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review