Karan Johar Vijay Deverakonda Movie News:
The star maker Karan Johar is planning to make a movie with his Baahubali star Prabhas post the release of the first installment of Baahubali. With the sudden rise of youth icon Vijay Devarakonda, sources from the B-town suggest that this director cum producer is interested in directing Vijay than Prabhas as the latter is occupied with back to back projects.
The recent episode of Karan Johar’s talk show with the young sensation Jhanvi Kapoor became a talking point when the daughter of Sridevi expressed her wish to act with Vijay Devarakonda. Needless to say Arjun Reddy gave Vijay a Pan India recognition but his Pelli Choopulu hero too didn’t expect that he would get an offer from a maker like Karan Johar.
Inside circles of Bollywood reverberate that Karan Johar has now left Prabhas and is concentrating on Vijay to rope in as the male lead opposite Jhanvi Kapoor for his next. As a part of promotions, the analysts feel that Karan himself made Jhanvi utter such comments on Vijay so that the Nation would start imagining these two young starlets as an onscreen couple.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review