Karan Johar Revealed His Wild Wish:
The Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar who has a huge following among the youth and the family audience has revealed his wild wish in an iconic radio show ‘Calling Karan’.
Drawing inspiration from his own experiences, Karan gives straight up advice to the listeners on modern day love and relationship issues. While hosting the show Calling Karan season-2, one of the listeners have asked about the remake of 1998 blockbuster Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and the actors whom he would choose in this generation.
Karan gave a very interesting answer stating that he would choose the lead actors Ranbir Kapoor for the role of Shah Rukh Khan and Alia Bhatt for the role of Kajol and Janhvi Kapoor to reprise the role of Rani Mukherjee. Karan revealed that it is his wild wish to see those actors in the sequel if Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. But he also posed the question that can we please the current actors for these roles.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend