Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal’s Wedding Card:
Wedding bells are going to ring at the house of Mukesh Ambani as his daughter Isha Ambani is going to marry Anand Piramal in the month of December this year. More than this news, the wedding invitation from this richest man in India is now going viral.
We have seen some fancy invitations for the marriages of bigwig families in the past. Families like GVK, Gaali and other rich people expressed their pride in expensive wedding cards. If this is the case with regular richies, imagine the wedding card of the richest person in India. Going into the details, Mukesh Ambani’s daughter Isha got engaged to Anand in September at Italy. As the wedding date, 12th of December is approaching, the Mukesh Ambani’s family started sending wedding invitations to their well-wishers. To have the best wishes from the Almighty, Mukesh presented the first wedding invitation to the Sidhi Vinayaka Swamy in Mumbai and this invitation is now going viral.
The invitation box has Sri Gayatri Mata’s specially carved plate which attracts the eyeballs with a couple of special memorials about the marriage. Pre-Marriage celebrations will begin from 8th of December and bigwigs across the Nation will grace this marriage which will be held at the house of Mukesh Ambani.
- Mallesham – A Journey Of Passion and Perseverance [Review]
- Prabha’s Saaho Official Teaser
- Mallesham Theatrical Trailer
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend