Baahubali Raised Our Film Standards, Says Karan Johar.
One of the star makers of Bollywood, Karan Johar expressed his respect towards the visionary director SS Rajamouli and his magnum opus Baahubali in his recent interview. More details of his revelations as follows:
The Karan’s talk show became a stage to recollect the fame the magnificent project Baahubali had fetched to the Indian Film Industry in the last year. Karan felt that Baahubali is a tight slap to the face of Bollywood and he is happy to receive it. According to Karan, Telugu flicks like Baahubali, Robo and upcoming 2.0 are changing the dynamics of Indian Cinema which also raised the responsibilities of Hindi Industry.
Karan Johar stated that the highest grosser in Hindi is a Telugu flick and the second flick stands down with a difference of 150 crores which is unbelievable. This successful filmmaker opined that except for Sanjay Leela Bhansali, no makers in Hindi field are actually trying big on the silver screen and it should be rectified in the upcoming days.
- Anthariksham 9000 KMPH Trailer
- Tarak’s New Fat Trending Look Is Indeed Fake
- Did Chay Meet Vijayendra Prasad: What’s up?
- Thalaivar Leads The Buzz Among Pongal Releases On Youtube
- RRR Team Taking A Long Break Due To Charan’s Commitments
- Top Five Telugu Celebrities Who Made It To Forbes List
- Three Flicks Locking Horns For This Weekend
- Tamanna Sharply Escaped But Kajal Suffered The Media’s Protest
- Villanism, The New Trend In Indian Film Industry
- AMB Cinemas Review